Thursday, June 02, 2011

PRK 3 months post op

hi guys, long time no update. i went on vacay to beijing and came back in that time. anyway, back to PRK. my left eye is still lagging behind my right eye, upsettingly. I put up a snellen eye chart in my house. My right eye is consistently 20/15 which has been nice. My left eye wavers between 20/15 VERY rarely if i have recently put in lubricating drops and it's in the morning. it gets worse over the course of the day and is around 20/30 - 20/40 in the evening. i'm not sure what to think of this. Dr koch said my astigmatism correction was significant and he didn't find anything worrisome at the 1 month post op. my 3 month post op visit is next week so we'll see what he says.

New things I like:This is "jungle," the solid conditioner by LUSH. It's in a new shape (previous shape was a nondescript block, as if shaved off a gigantic cheese wheel) which is easier than before to hold. Formula is the same. It's a pretty strong cypress/ylang ylang/sandalwood/ various fruits odor which can be offensive to some people but i really like it. the scent lasts all day and it makes my hair feel awesome. i may like it better than Retread but i don't know - i've only had this for 4 days. will revisit this topic at a later date. I also bought a crapload of half price Redken conditioners so I guess it'll be a long time before I buy another LUSH conditioner. I dig hair products.

No comments: