Sunday, April 26, 2009


1. poached eggs - This was ok... I prefer boiled or fried i guess. The white had a weird texture, foamy-like.

2. hash brown potatoes - My hash browns don't stick together. What is happening?!

3. milk shakes - yum.

4. beef barley soup - pretty good.

5. focaccia- I'm not sure what focaccia is supposed to be like in real life, but I was under the impression that it was like a salty dinner roll, but flatter and wider, but definitely not a crusty bread.

6. mocha smoothies - This had a frozen banana. It was chocolate tasting.

7. easy risotto - I like the way the peas pop in your mouth.

8. broccoli and rice bake - Dece.

9. hot chocolate mix - I should never buy hot chocolate again cause this would be supa-cheap.

10. chocolate graham cookies - These cookies tasted really healthy, aka if someone gave them to me, I would probably choke them down out of politeness.

11. caramel sauce - I think they must not use real butter in store-bought caramel sauce, because this hardened upon touching the ice cream, but I think store-bought caramel sauce is flowy no matter what.

I also made, not from my cookbook, a mushroom potato soup, and a baked vegetables in olive oil w/ rosemary and thyme because I had to use up what was left of all the halves vegetables that I had used in my other recipes.

No comments: